Are you looking for a long term role to start in September 2020 and would be keen to work in an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School teaching in either KS1 or KS2?
Would you be keen to join a school that has excellent behaviour, happy staff and children who are keen to learn?
Sanza is working with an exceptional two form entry Primary School who are keen to appoint a great Year Teacher as early as possible!
***KS1 or KS2 Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' School - 2 form entry - Slough
***Long term role starting January 2020 - MPS/UPS
***Child centred approach with a creative curriculum - Good behaviour throughout
***Post open to experienced and newly qualified teachers
About the School
* Located in Slough this Ofsted 'Outstanding' School is looking to appoint either a on a permanent basis from September.
* The school is 2 form entry and has a varied, lovely intake of hard-working students who are ambitious to achieve. Staff at this school work hard to ensure these ambitions are realised with SLT on hand to support all teachers daily.
* This school does not teach in a prescriptive manor, rather it favours a creative curriculum that engages its pupils, challenging them to investigate learning for themselves.
* The school has strong results and good behaviour across all the key stages making this a great place to learn and teach!
About the Role
* The school is open to seeing applications from Primary Teachers at any stage of their careers. The school offers a leading induction programme for NQT's and can offer a potential TLR for responsibility for an experienced practitioner.
* The school is looking for a teacher who can teach consistently 'Good' or better lessons, with the ability to engage, inspire and progress their students on a daily basis. In return the school offers a supportive environment, ongoing professional development and career progression opportunities.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Primary Teacher role in Slough. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.