Are you a primary teacher looking for an EYFS teacher role? Do you want to work for a prestigious and creative school in South East London?
This inclusive school in the borough of Southwark, South East London, are recruiting a Nursery Teacher to join their dedicated Early Years team. The position is long term, starts in September and is paying an annual salary of up to £42,624.
This primary school is part of a large federation who combine the heritage and tradition with an innovative and enterprising approach to teaching and learning. The federation consists of four secondary academies, three primary academies and one sixth form centre and they aim to ensure that every one of these 8 schools can be judged as 'outstanding' within three years of joining the trust. Expectations are high and they provide life-changing experiences for children. It is also part of a corporation who run a high concentration of arts and cultural organisations, including the Barbican and the Guildhall school of Music & Drama in London as well as a number of large open spaces, commons and parks where children have access to as part of their learning and development.
The school is very central and therefore is easy for teachers to commute to. It is close to 2 train stations and a short walk from a tube station. There are also regular buses that pass by the school.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a Nursery Teacher to start in September 2021.
The Teacher must have:
- Full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Experience teaching the Early Years curriculum
- High standards and expectations of both their work and outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication with children, colleagues, parents and guardians
- The ability to work in a large team and share good practice
By joining this school as a teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff, line managers and senior leaders
- A range of training opportunities available for all staff at the academy
- Excellent on and off site facilities and teaching resources
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Nursery teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.