Or perhaps you are an NQT, who has been doing day to day supply since September and now feel ready to begin the process of securing your first long-term Primary Teaching role?
Tradewind Manchester are working with a high achieving primary school in Trafford, who are looking for an ambitious and dynamic KS2 Teacher to work within their Year 4 class from March 2019.
If you're looking to take on a new challenge and to progress your career as LKS2 Teacher, this could well be the best post for you! Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of a 1 form entry high achieving Primary in Trafford, which represents pupils from all backgrounds. The school has been graded "Outstanding" by Ofsted and is performing at the expected national average, with their results improving year on year.
To join us and be successful in this Year 4 Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The school is based in a popular suburb of South Manchester and has excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
About the role:
This South Manchester Primary school are looking to meet with a Year 4 Teacher with good knowledge of the curriculum at Lower Key Stage 2 level and innovative approaches to teaching.
The school are looking to meet with potential candidates as soon as possible with view to the successful teacher starting in March 2019 so they can have an effective handover before the Easter break. You will supported by a gifted head teacher and KS2 Co-ordinator.
The school has been commended for improving pupils progress in recent years and the teaching staff also benefit from intervention support and specialist teaching assistants.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please sent your CV to email@example.com
or call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£127.48 - £185.42 per day + Fringe Scale - Pro Rata
£24859 - £36157 per annum + Fringe - Pro Rata
Tower Hamlets, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.