Tradewind Recruitment are working with a 'Good' Primary School in Wigan to recruit for a Year 6 Teacher to join them immediately to work full time until July 2019.
This 'Good' Primary School is looking for a member of staff who is passionate about teaching and setting high expectations for both behaviour and academically and promoting positive attitudes towards learning. It is important that the successful teacher has previous experience with Year 6 SATs preparation and strong behaviour management skills are essential.
The ideal candidate for this KS2 Teacher role will:
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS
* Have strong behaviour management skills
* Have experience of working within the Upper KS2
* Have experience of Year 6 SATs preparation
* Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity
* Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that are suitable for all pupils
The school is supportive, and the staff work effectively together and with other schools in the area. The senior management team are committed to the continual professional development of all members of staff. This Primary School is based in Wigan and has onsite parking. Alternatively, this school is close to public transport links.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Year 6 Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting and working within Upper KS2. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£90.00 - £125.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
£90.00 - £150.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£65 - £80 per day
£55 - £65 per day
£60.00 - £70.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
£55 - £70 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.