Primary Teacher - Year 1
Primary Teacher - Year 1
Are you looking for a teaching role within Year 1? Have you got experience teaching within KS1? Are you looking for work in a caring Trafford school? Contact Tradewind today!
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic, Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary school in Trafford. The Headteacher is looking for a fun, caring KS1 teacher to join their committed team. The role will start ASAP and will last for the remainder of the Summer term. You will be paid at an above market rate based on your experiences and skills.
The school staff have a child-centred approach to learning. They give pupils ample opportunities to learn through fun, interactive lessons that engage the pupils, inspiring them to develop their love for learning. Staff also create a welcoming atmosphere, in which pupils and parents are comfortable to discuss learning, thoughts, feelings, and opinions.
As the year 1 teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring there is an engaging curriculum that pushes pupils to achieve they best they can. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 1 teacher in Trafford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Salford, Greater Manchester
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.