Primary Teacher - Year 4 Teacher - Trafford
Primary Teacher - Year 4 Teacher - Trafford
Contact Tradewind today! Are you looking for your next step in teaching? Are you open to opportunities in Year 4? Are you able to work in Trafford?
The senior leadership team at this warm and welcoming one form entry school are looking to employ a caring and creative Year 4 class teacher to join their team full time. The role will start after the Easter holiday and will continue until the end of the academic year at the earliest. You will benefit from an above market pay rate based on your experience.
As a school, the staff have established a learning environment and ethos founded on a love for learning. Pupils are encouraged become enthusiastic and lifelong learners who go the extra mile. This environment underpins everything that goes on within the school, supporting the children in becoming happy, confident learners. Throughout all year groups, children are taught that respect is essential to their learning experience, they are encouraged to respect one another, others property and themselves.
As one of the Year 4 teachers you will work collaboratively with colleagues to develop a curriculum and structure that promotes the children's ability to learn independently. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 4 teacher in Trafford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodemail@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £185 per day
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £180.00 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.