Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment Manchester are working with a primary school in Altrincham, Trafford who are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support pupils in Key Stage 2. This is a long-term position and is due to start in September 2019.
This is a very popular, exciting and inclusive school and the children are at the forefront of everything they do. They aim for every child to be excited about coming to school each day and to leave having enjoyed their learning and been challenged to acquire new skills. Parents comment on the friendly, community feel and how welcome their children feel attending this school.
They currently seek:
* A suitably qualified / experienced Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of supporting students in Key Stage 2.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with small groups and on a 1:1 basis. SATs booster experience would be an advantage.
* A committed Teaching Assistant, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Have relevant experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in Key Stage 2
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Altrincham, Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£58.00 - £65.00 per day
£29000 - £54000 per annum
£60.00 - £75.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
£60.00 - £70.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.