Tradewind are working with an OUTSTANDING school on the outskirts of North East Lincolnshire, who require a teacher of Psychology on a flexible basis.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role is expected for this position, and for this reason you will be paid to scale in accordance with the Main Teaching Pay Scale.
We are looking for a practitioner who can start as soon as possible.
You will be working in a truly excellent school with an unrivalled reputation within the local area.
Students are enthusiastic and keen to learn with high expectations of their teachers. You will be teaching high achieving students, who relish the opportunity for stretching and challenging.
Primarily you will be teaching Post 16 learners, but there will be some GCSE Psychology teaching on the timetable. Experience teaching A level Psychology is essential for this position, as this will be the bulk of your timetable.
Psychology is an extremely popular subject within the school, and the vacancy has arisen as there has been a larger uptake than in previous years.
The head of department is a phenomenal teacher and manager, who is willing to support and guide teachers. For this reason, we would relish applications from newly qualified or recently qualified teachers. As the vacancy is a part time vacancy, you would be put to the top of the list for any general cover on your days off, if this is something that you desire.
* Teaching A Level Psychology
* Teaching GCSE and BTEC Psychology
* Potentially delivering another social science (Sociology or Health and Social Care)
* Planning and marking in line with the national curriculum
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with truly excellent students and staff members, and make a difference with willing and enthusiastic learners.
Experience working in a secondary school
All work with Tradewind requires a DBS on the update service, and collection of at least two verified references.
An up to date CV with a 10 year career history.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Psychology Teacher in Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise Hayes on 01522 775347 or email Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.