The school is looking for a creative teacher with high expectations and an excellent understanding of what constitutes good teaching and learning. Responsibilities of this role will include planning and delivering lessons according to the curriculum, assessing students' progress, and maintaining regular positive contact with students' families. The school are seeking a teacher who is:
*Creative, inspiring and able to engage all kinds of students in their teaching
*Able to maintain high expectations of students in both their academic and social progress
*Able to form strong relationships with students and prioritise their safety and happiness in school
*A reflective practitioner who seeks to improve their practice at a school with excellent training and staff support
Our client is a very popular infant school with a linked junior site who aim to challenge and inspire pupils with a creative curriculum and a strong offering of extracurricular opportunities. 98% of the parent community would recommend the school according to the most recent Ofsted data, saying that the school 'has a wonderful community feeling, where parents are welcomed to be engaged in their child's learning and development as much as possible in school life'. There is a strong focus on SEN inclusion from the SLT, with SEN outcomes improving significantly in recent years- Ofsted described the SLT's action plan and implementation as 'efficient and effective'. Behaviour is excellent both inside and outside of lessons due to consistently high expectations and an innovative, motivating behaviour policy.
The school is situated near Hemel Hempstead with convenient access via public transport and the M1, with free parking available onsite for staff. The school site is bright and modern with beautiful green spaces and recently renovated outdoor learning areas.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to teach Reception in this peaceful, welcoming primary school please contact Cherie Kelly on 01727236255 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£27000 - £40000 per annum
£28660 - £39006 per annum
£55 - £70 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23720 - £35008 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£9 - £10 per hour
£9 - £10 per hour
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.