Perhaps you are relocating, or looking for progression, hence a move mid year?
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Reception teacher with a willingness to work within a class full-time for a fixed term period (until the end the academic teacher.) This is a full-time, long-term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £150 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Reception Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status
* Have significant experience in foundation stage
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Reception Teacher on behalf of a small primary school in Rochdale - a school with high expectations that works diligently to reach them. The school believes that every day should be the very best day a child can have and actively values every part of the curriculum.
The school is based in Rochdale, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
The school has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and it is clear from the moment you step into the school that the children and staff enjoy coming to school.
About the role:
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for a Reception Teacher, who is comfortable teaching in a class for the remainder of the academic year. It is important that the relevant teacher has sound knowledge of the curriculum and is comfortable and adept at teaching across foundation stage.
As Reception Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped school with interactive white boards and plenty of resources
· the successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 22nd February as the school are looking to shortlist and interview the following week. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £85 per day
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£60 - £75 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.