Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Reception Teacher to join this Primary school based in Surrey.
This a full-time role and will be outer London pay scale £31,604 -£41,136.
This Primary School is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and is recruiting due to a teacher deciding to retire. This is a two-form entry community school with excellent facilities. It has a wide open outside space including a field and nature area with pond. The school recently had a large extension where they can now have whole school assemblies. They also have 2 state of the art classrooms with this extension which provide extra teaching space.
The headteacher would describe the children at this school as enthusiastic, engaged and very well behaved. Music and Sports is encouraged for every child and the school take regular off-site trips to enrich the curriculum.
We are looking for:
- A motivated Reception Teacher that comes with the right attitude and commitment to help drive the school forward.
- An individual who aim to give the children the best start to their education.
- A Reception Teacher that will push for the best for each child in the school.
- Someone who strives to deliver excellence and will go the extra mile.
The Primary school is offering a position for a Reception Teacher on a full-time basis. Teachers are only encouraged to apply for this role if they have 2 or more years' experience.
The school is situated in Surrey and is easily accessed by car with parking for all. A bus from the closest train station takes around 5-10minutes walk.
In return the school offers:
A school that is rated Outstanding by OFSTED that offers a community feel and inclusive environment. The Head and SLT care for the people that work in the school and ensure that it is a happy and positive place to work.
To join us and be successful in this Reception Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Reception Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Carol Grey on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.