Resistant Materials Teacher
Resistant Materials Teacher
Are you available to complete a long term contract at a school in North Lincolnshire.
This position is mainly to cover the 'hard technology subjects' so we are ideally looking for a teacher who specialises in teaching Resistant Materials or Engineering. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role is expected for this position, and for this reason the successful candidate will be paid to scale. In real terms, this means that the successful candidate will earn between £120.00 and £184.00 per day for this position.
The School in question is a large Academy with good transport links and is also easily accessible via public transport.
The school is part of an extremely successful academy chain that prioritises quality teaching and learning and student welfare. Other teachers at the school have enjoyed a good experience at the school on supply, and excellent procedures are in place to help supply teachers coming in.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 DT
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Resistant Materials or Engineering
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Resistant Materials in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.