Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced School Caretaker looking for your next role in Sheffield? Tradewind are seeking a full time School Caretaker to start in September at a primary school in Sheffield.
The school is based in a suburban area of North Sheffield. It is a friendly primary school at the heart of the local community. The school as developed a creative learning environment in which children are happy and make good progress socially as well as academically. There is a fantastic community feel at the school and they are heavily supported by a strong senior leadership team. The salary will range from £16,500-£19,500.
They are looking for an experienced Building Supervisor who will provide building and maintenance support throughout the school. This is a split shift role, and the hours are 7.00am-10.30am and 2.30pm-6.00pm each day. The school caretaker will be responsible for open and closing the school. They will oversee all healthy and safety checks, manage a team of cleaners, and carry out general maintenance duties. Prior experience of PAT testing and Legionella testing is desirable.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school.
Prior School Caretaker experience, health and safety training desirable, DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for a DBS (police check), legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as School Caretaker in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.