School Science Technician
School Science Technician
Science Technician -, South East London - Secondary School - 'Good' Ofsted rating - April 2021 - £70 to £80 per day - Long Term role
Are you a Science graduate keen to utilise your new-found expertise in a laboratory setting? Do you have laboratory experience and would like to move into a school setting to help educate future scientists? Or are you currently working as a Science Technician and are ready for a new setting?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a supportive, positive secondary school in the London borough of Bromley who are looking for a Science Technician to join their thriving Science Department.
*** Science Technician - 'Good' Ofsted School - Bromley, South East London
*** Long term role starting April 2021- £70 - £80 per day
*** Great role for graduates - gain practical laboratory experience
*** Fantastic supportive, encouraging environment to work
About the School - Science Technician - Bromley, South East London:
- The curriculum at this school plays a vital part in preparing their students for future success, and thus they offer a broad and balances curriculum that supports and challenges its students. The curriculum is designed to meet the needs of all learners with robust academic study complemented with a wide array of extra-curricular activities.
- The school's Science department has endeavoured to create a curriculum that engages student's interest and enables them to develop their knowledge and understanding of the world and how things work. Practical experience and seeing things first hand forms how the school encourages students to learn and become the scientists of tomorrow.
About the Role - Science Technician - Bromley, South East London:
- You will be a science graduate who ideally holds a degree with a Biology or Chemistry specialist, who is eager to apply their knowledge in a laboratory setting.
- You will be confident working with all three science branches; Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- You will be confident carrying out practical science skills, working with laboratory equipment and chemical substances and solutions.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively with other team members in the department.
How to Apply - Science Technician - Bromley, South East London:
If you would like additional information on this Science Technician role then we would ask you to please contact Aamir Malik at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 option 2 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to Aamir.Malikl@twrecruitment.com for an immediate call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.