Tradewind are working in partnership with an SEMH School in Blackburn to recruit an ambitious Science teacher to join them as soon as possible. This is a full-time post with the potential to go permanent. You will be required to teach Chemistry, Biology and Physics over a varied timetable and you shall be teaching across all Secondary age groups with mixed abilities. The school are prepared to invest heavily in teachers to attract, develop and retain the best teaching talent that drives high standards throughout the school. Experienced Teachers and NQT's are welcome to apply.
We are looking for:
* Science Teacher who can teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge
* A creative approach to teaching and learning who will engage through inspiring and clear teaching strategies
* A driven Science teacher who would potentially like to take some leadership responsibility in the future
This school is situated very close to the end of the M65 just on the edge of Blackburn and is easily accessible via public transport links.
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with behaviour and the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT. As a Science teacher you will have the support of a committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards throughout the school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are a Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information please call the office on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Tower Hamlets, London
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
£70 - £90 per day
£50 - £90 per day
£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.