Science Teacher - in Haringey
Science Teacher - in Haringey
Science Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' high achieving school in Haringey, North London - ASAP start
Are you an experienced, or newly qualifying Science Teacher looking to join a North London school that can offer you an excellent Teaching environment, modern facilities and the chance to be part of a very high performing team?
Are you an ambitious Science Teacher passionate about your subject, looking to join a school that has a strong commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent North London school to help them find a Science Teacher who can make a difference to students of all abilities. Get in touch ASAP to find out more!
**Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Close to Wood Green station
**Locally recognised as very strong in teaching of STEM subjects
**'Outstanding' Ofsted School with great opportunity to make an impact on local students
**Physics, Chemistry or Biology specialisms considered
About the School - Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This Haringey school is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual.
- What makes this so special is that, in addition to outstanding teaching and learning, students, staff, parents and carers champion their core values and commitment to equality and diversity.
- The school has a varied intake of over 1000 local students who represent the diverse community in this borough and come from all backgrounds and ability levels.
- This is a school who believe that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority here, as is ensuring that all members of the school community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time at the school so that they can thrive.
- The Science team have developed a curriculum that engages students through use of relevant contexts, practical work and visits.
- For NQTs a very comprehensive induction programme will help you to become an expert practitioner, with most NQTs who join this school going on to have very long and successful careers here.
About the Role - Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- With a full range of students of varying ability levels, a science teacher who can show effective differentiation and the ability to help students make consistent progression is a must. Students here are lively, curious and respectful, with the most recent Ofsted report praising the standard of behaviour throughout the school.
- This is a school that offers a great support structure with senior leadership playing a key role in staff development at all stages. They look forward welcoming a science teacher of any discipline into their team who can bring a passion for their subject and innovative ways to engage students in science. The school offers ongoing CPD and career progression for excellent teachers.
How to apply - Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
Are you interested in hearing more about this role or other opportunities in North London? Call Laura Snowden today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.