Our North East Lincolnshire client is currently recruiting for an outstanding Science Teacher to join them on a full-time basis once their school reopens. This role is expected to last at least two terms.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role are expected for this position and for that reason, the successful applicant can expect to be paid to scale. In real terms, this means that the successful applicant can expect to earn between £120.00 and £184.00 per day, depending on experience and qualifications.
The School in question is a medium sized secondary school in the heart of the town. The school has a strong leadership team who work hard to ensure that staff enjoy their time at work and are always on hand to offer support. Resources within the school are excellent and you will also benefit from a highly skilled technician for support during practical lessons.
You will have a teaching timetable with a healthy amount of PPA, to aid the work load.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 & 4 Science
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending any required training and parents evenings
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Science in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.