Science Teacher required for North East Lincolnshire Academy from September 2021.
A large North East Lincolnshire secondary Academy is is looking to appoint a long term Science Teacher from September 2021 for the rest of the academic year.
This exceptional school is led with outstanding leadership and is dedicated to the success of each and every one of it's pupils. They were praised in their last Ofsted report for the demonstrable efforts taken for ensuring that every child makes progress.
The ideal applicant will be a Science specialist who has experience working across all sciences. You will be taking on a full teaching role, which will encompass all the requirements of that of a permanent counterpart, including planning and marking. For that reason, the successful applicant can expect to be paid on the main teaching pay scale, up to MPS6.
The location of this school is such that access to own transport would be most suitable as public transport links to the area are limited. There is, however, an abundance of parking spaces.
* Delivering Science to Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
You will be supporting students across Key Stage 3 & 4 and will also be responsible for a form group too. As such, you must be prepared to ingratiate yourself into the full workings of the school.
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Science in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.