Secondary Behavioural Specialist
Secondary Behavioural Specialist
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an experienced Teacher who specialises in managing students who display difficult or challenging behaviour within a North East Lincolnshire School. They are looking for a specialist with experience of Team Teach if possible but this is not essential.
We are working on behalf of a GOOD school who support a diverse catchment of students from across the area.
As an experienced Behaviour Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting children within Key Stage 3/4 within a classroom setting and be confident overseeing lessons and deescalating behaviours that disrupt learning.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Teacher who is wanting to make a positive impact to the education of young children. Please note, previous experience supporting children with behavioural difficulties is essential.
This role is initially for a term but could be extended based on funding.
All successful candidates will be provided with the support and encouragement through every stage of registration and application to interviews and placements. Pay for this role is between £130-£189 per day.
To join us and be successful for this Behaviour Specialist role you will need to:
* Have previous experience as a classroom teacher
* Have previous experience supporting children with challenging behaviour
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Behaviour Specialist in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.