SEN Science Teacher
SEN Science Teacher
About the role:
- SEN Science Teacher
- Full Time
- Starts after Easter
- Temporary to permanent
- It is a community school, which takes children from the age of 11 through to the age of 16. The school has approximately 120 pupils. The school caters for secondary school aged children with moderate learning difficulties
About the school:
- It is a community school, which takes children from the age of 11 through to the age of 16.
- The school has approximately 120 pupils.
- The school caters for secondary school aged children with moderate learning difficulties
The successful SEN Science Teacher will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for all children.
The ideal candidate will:
- Primary experience is desirable but not essential
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience with pupils who have MLD
- Have experience teaching science in a secondary environment
- Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it, or another relevant teaching qualification
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Science Teacher in Aylesbury. Or for more information about the role, contact Georgia Lyme on 01727 236 255 / Georgia.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.