A good special needs school require a teacher to start in ASAP. All subject specialisms will be considered however it is to work within complex needs from KS3-KS5.
We are looking for an experienced Teacher who is passionate about SEN to work in a good special school for students between the ages of 11-16. You will be working with students who have a range of learning difficulties.
Students at this school are nurtured and encouraged to make the best possible progress within their academic and personal self. They are led by an amazing team of staff who strive to provide the very best for all of their students.
- An experience teacher who has recent experience of working with pupils with SEN
This is an inclusive school where the staff have high expectations and where feelings and opinions are heard and valued.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this role you MUST have;
- Recent experience of working in a school with SEN pupils
- 10 Year work history where possible and be able to explain any employment breaks
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are a dedicated SEN Teacher who is looking for a full time role from September 2018 please apply today, or call Sarah or Katie on 01482 238878 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£120 - £185 per day
£130 - £190 per day
Solihull, West Midlands
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
City of Westminster, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.