Special Needs Teacher
Special Needs Teacher
- JN -032021-316627 Supply Teacher and TAs in South West.docx
- Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of SEN or a Teaching Assistant with experience and confidence of Teaching students with Autism?
- We are currently looking for Teachers and teaching assistants from all Phases and subjects to work at our client Special needs schools in Bristol. If you are a Qualified Teacher with QTS or a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience, we will be able to offer you both part-time and full-time work in local schools now and in September.
- We have a high number of both supply and long-term positions starting in April 2021 and we would love to work with you! Even if you were looking to work for 1 day a week or 5 days a week, we would love to hear from you. We have excellent schools and close partnerships with both SEN AND Mainstream schools in the South-West, and can offer you work as soon as possible.
- The hours of supply tend to be between 0830-1530 and Monday to Friday. We will offer you regular work within your availability and commutable distances. You will be able to earn regular income and we will be able to offer you work within your own terms. You will get to choose which schools and locations you would like to work with, and can improve your future and current career prospects.
- - Working within school hours: 0830-1530 (Or half days are possible).
- - Flexible work. (We can offer you work around your other commitments, such childcare, study, 2nd Job, hobbies, holidays).
- - Get relevant paid experience. (You can start earning an income while you are training to become a qualified Teacher, Teaching Assistant or any other Education profession).
- - Build professional relationships with schools in your area. (We introduce you to a number of schools with different age and SEND Provisions to ensure you get to know the schools in your area.
- These roles might be ideal for you if:
- You have previous Teaching or support experience
- You have previously worked with young people in any capacity
- You have a keen interest in Special needs
- You are available full-time or part-time.
- You are looking for short and long-term positions within schools in Bristol.
- Location: Bristol
- In return, you will have the advantage of working for a reputable schools where there is lots of support from the SLTs and very experienced learning support and SEN teams.
- You will gain great amount of knowledge about supporting students with additional needs and behavioral challenges.
- You will be considered for career development opportunities
- By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and receive vouchers
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have experience and confidence of working with young people with behavioural, social, and emotional difficulties in any setting.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Bristol office on 01173017578, or email@example.com. We are still working our usual working hours and happy to chat to you about this role and others and help you find additional work once schools re-open.
- Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
- We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
- Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.