Tradewind is recruiting! An Alternative education provider is looking for a teaching assistant or Sports coach to Support male teens with SEMH, including anxiety, depression, and challenging behaviour and emotional difficulties. The successful candidate will be expected to work full-time from 8.30am to 3.30pm on weekdays starting from April 2021 and will be ongoing until end of the next Academic Year.
Previously successful candidates have included those with a background in sports, Coaching, Forest school, as well as secondary-age or SEND experience, and pay will start at £65 per day, increasing with experience.
You will be required to work closely with the male students and to ensure the pupils receive the support needed.
The school is within easy reach if you have your own transport and travelling from Knowle, Hartcliffe, Whitchurch.
- Experience of working supporting young people with BESD.
Location: Bristol : Near Knowle, Whitchurch, Southville and Hotwells
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant positions you will need to:
Have experience in working with supporting male teens.
Previous experience of managing challenging behaviour.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at
Tradewind, please call the Bristol office on 01173017578, or email@example.com. We
are still working our usual working hours and happy to chat to you about this role and others and
help you find additional work once schools re-open.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our
candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.