Tradewind have a range of supply teaching roles available; including full time, part time and temporary. We pride ourselves on being an educational specialism-based team, so will endeavour to support you in all manner of roles.
As a teacher working for Tradewind, you will be required to;
* Hold a Qualified Teacher Status and to have had previous experience working in a classroom based in the U.K.
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Be willing to mark all work that has been completed during the school day and leave feedback for the class teacher if necessary.
* Have a DBS (criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex.
And in return, whilst working for Tradewind Recruitment, you can expect;
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* A wide and varied range of teaching being available for you.
* The opportunity to build relationships with primary schools across Cambridgeshire.
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £110.00 to £130.00 /day
* Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (Preferred)
* Driving (Preferred)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£27596 - £43348 per annum
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR Optional
£23000 - £36000 per annum
£27596 - £28596 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.