Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for a flexible working schedule and a better work life balance? Do you enjoy working with children and providing high quality teaching and learning? learning? If so, this role could be for you.
The successful applicants will have the flexibility to choose the days they want to work, the year groups they want to work with and flexibility in choice of the schools they work in.
The supply teacher must have the following requirements:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- A proven track record of raising attainment in teaching and learning
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting children to reach their academic potential
- Be able to engage positively with colleagues, children and parents
Key Requirements of this role:
- Marking for learning sessions
- Preparing resources to assist with teaching and learning
- Working closely with other teachers and parents to ensure pupils are reaching their full potential
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for Supply Teacher in Brent or Harrow. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Bright on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.