Tradewind are currently recruiting for excellent Secondary supply teachers to work in and around North Lincolnshire on a flexible basis once schools reopen in March.
Due to the expected demand within the teaching market, we are receiving a large enquiry from schools for supply teachers who are ready to work on a varied basis, depending on the individual school's requirement.
Payment for this will be between £100.00 and £145.00 per day, depending on experience and qualifications. We are interested in hearing from practitioners who are looking for traditional 'supply teaching' or for longer term supply teaching roles.
We are looking for flexible practitioners within North Lincolnshire, who can be 'on call' for morning bookings, temporary bookings, and long term bookings. We are looking for teachers who can establish themselves as a regular in the school, and who can become a 'first port of call'.
* Cover classes that need additional support
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Undertaking observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
* Administering (and marking) class tests
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
QTS (or equivalent), legal right to work in the UK, a CV with a full 10 year work history and a fully enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Supply Teacher in North Lincolnshire.
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.