As a professional teacher, instructor or cover supervisor you will need
* Superb communication skills
* Great numeracy and literacy
* The ability to adapt and improvise.
We work throughout Buckinghamshire,Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire with a range of Schools. Many offer state of the art facilities, staff gym's, team nights out and various club around days and hours to suit your availability. Cover is frequently required for schools across High Wycombe, Aylebsbury, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton and all over Hertfordshire.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Communication and tenacity are essential for a prolonged career teaching on a supply basis. Schools prepare for their cover differently and expect a variety of responses and duties but ultimately your role is to benefit the learning of their pupils. My schools will often utilise subject specialist and offer ongoing work if suitable for both parties.
A subject specialism(s) is advantageous but not as beneficial as experience working on a cover basis previously.
Does your agency not put you first? Do you have low pay, regular discrepancies or pay fee's to an umbrella company instead of PAYE? Then contact Sam on the below to see how we can help you. email@example.com or call on 01727 236255.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.