Teacher of Computer Science
Teacher of Computer Science
An exciting Computer Science Teacher role has just become available at a high performing Secondary School based in Manchester!
If you are looking to join a thriving and cohesive ICT/ Computer Science department next February, then this is the Computer Science Teacher opportunity for you!
Tradewind Manchester are currently looking for either an experienced Computer Science professional or a teacher at the early stages of their career. This is a full-time, long-term role, to cover a maternity leave, paying up to £160 a day.
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting on behalf of a school which cater for pupils from 11-16 years old. This successful secondary school, positioned in a popular suburb of Manchester, recognises the potential of all their pupils and provide opportunities that challenge their abilities. All staff endeavour to provide a high level of support, guidance and care to enable all pupils to achieve their potential.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Computer Science lessons to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed outstanding GCSE results year on year. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
The school is based in Manchester, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Teacher of Computer Science, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Computer Science role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.