Teacher of Design Technology
Teacher of Design Technology
Are you dedicated and enthusiastic about Design Technology and wanting to make a real difference?
If so, look no further! We are working with a high achieving Secondary School in Salford who display a high level of expectation for all students as well as staff to find them an excellent new Design Technology teacher.
You will have experience of teaching Design Technology across KS3 and KS4 and be confident working with students with a wide range of ability levels. You will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons are always delivered to a high standard. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
The school serves a wide and diverse area of Swinton, Salford. Their pupils, families, staff and other partners represent a diverse range of home backgrounds and cultures. The school offers fantastic support to ensure all pupils unlock their potentials both academically and emotionally. In their most recent Ofsted inspection the school was proud to announce they are a 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features.
"In lessons and around the school at break and at lunchtimes, behaviour is exemplary. Students are rightly proud of their new school building and their uniform and an ethos of mutual respect pervades the school. Students form excellent relationships with their teachers and with each other. They frequently describe the school as 'one big happy family' and they are at ease with themselves and with visiting adults." - Ofsted 2014
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be experienced in teaching Design Technology to Key Stages 3 and 4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Elliott at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.