Teacher of English
Teacher of English
Tradewind are acting on behalf of a Maghull secondary school who are seeking a Teacher of English to deliver the curriculum to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The role is temporary and will start on the 7th June until the end of the summer term.
You will benefit from a supportive and dedicated senior leadership team whose aim is for every student to thrive and flourish as well as ensuring teachers deliver consistently high quality lessons. This Maghull secondary school is vastly improving since their last Ofsted inspection with pupils displaying very good behaviour.
This Maghull secondary school is also within walking distance to several bus and train links and has on-site parking.
As a Teacher of English you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations and a modern and well equipped department.
For this Teacher of English position in a Maghull secondary school, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for English from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of English in Maghull.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.