teacher of Maths
teacher of Maths
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a teacher of Mathematics to start teaching after Easter (possibly sooner) in a large, popular Academy in the borough of Richmond.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join their highly regarded professional team of teachers. This post would suit you if you're looking to develop your professional practice, are passionate about Mathematics and have an unwavering belief in the potential of young people.
Applications welcomed from NQT's and experienced teachers.
This post is crucial to reaching the school's aim of becoming an outstanding school (currently 'Good') and will be both a challenging and rewarding role. The successful applicant will be joining a committed group of staff who work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to teach Mathematics to a high standard and motivate students across all abilities.
- Have a proven track record of success teaching at all key stages
- Be a consistently outstanding teacher
- Be committed, flexible and innovative in your teaching methods
- Be able to support the Head of Department to motivate others in the pursuit of continuous improvement within the department.
The School offers an excellent induction for NQT's and a comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff.
If you're interested in this post, please send your CV to Tradewind immediately.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and Skype interviews will take place as soon as possible
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Top rates of pay
- Training and development - we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Please submit your CV today to be considered for this great position as a Maths teacher in Richmond, SW London.
Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you with the next step of your teaching career!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.