Teacher of Religious Studies
Teacher of Religious Studies
Are you a dynamic Religious Studies teacher that is ready to take on their next adventure?
You will teach young people about different religions, philosophy and values and help them appreciate the global diversity of beliefs. You will inspire and motivate learners to explore different values and cultures and will consider moral and ethical issues that can be explored in a classroom environment.
You will prepare lessons, assess students progress and set homework to challenge their active minds. The role does have the opportunity to become permanent and you would be part of a thriving Humanities team.
The school have excellent facilities and are on a good transport link. If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Sarah Hemmings on 01482 238878
** Religious Studies Teacher
** April 2019 or asap - Full time role
** NQT or experienced teacher welcome to apply
** Key Stage 3 - Key Stage 4
Apply today to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£130 - £175 per day
£29664 - £40372 per annum + TLR Available
£43136 - £54401 per annum + TLR
£120 - £160 per day
£150 - £210 per day + negotiable
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£140 - £180 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.