Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Blackburn to start February 2019 until the Summer 2019.
This Primary School has a supportive team who strive to provide a safe, supportive, engaging learning environment. The team within school is caring, passionate and committed. The school as a whole has high standards of learning and behaviour. They have also focused on ensuring the right provisions are in place in each classroom, ensuring TA support is standard and that any additional support is in place should the classroom warrant it.
This Role requires:
* A Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students with SEN, particularly those with challenging behaviour
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience taking groups of students for interventions and boosters
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
* Supporting students across KS1 and KS2, both within the classroom as a general TA and outside with students with SENs who require extra attention
The school is in Blackburn and is easily accessible via bus or car.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 or L3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Blackburn. Or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind Preston on 01772 97333. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £75 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£150 - £300 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.