Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Chorley to start in February half term until the Summer 2019. This is a full time, long-term role with competitive pay.
We are recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small, one form entry primary school. The school has a caring, Christian community firmly founded on Christian values. The staff all work together to provide a caring, family ethos in which their learners will be loved and nurtured in such a way as they in turn develop a respect and tolerance for all.
The highly ambitious headteacher has established a quality leadership team that have put in place well formulated plans for development, leading to high standards in pupils' achievement. The aspirations of the senior leaders are resolutely supported by the whole staff, who feel they have a voice in shaping the school improvement with precise actions that are quickly and successfully put in to place.
This OFSTED 'Good' Primary School in Chorley is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their EYFS department, mainly within Reception. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the EYFS National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The school is based in Chorley and is accessible via car or bus
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role this reception teacher position it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£120 - £160 per day
Tower Hamlets, London
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
£70 - £90 per day
£50 - £90 per day
£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.