Would you like to make a real difference to pupils by helping them achieve the SATs grades they deserve?
Tradewind are currently working with a Primary School in Preston to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has experience of supporting year 6 SATs. This role will start from February 2019 and is full time until May 2019.
This one form entry 'Good' Primary School is looking for an additional member of staff to ensure the children within year 6 have the right resources to achieve the results they deserve. This School is looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work with both small groups and children on a 1:1 basis in the run up to SAT's. The school is looking for a like minded member of staff to hit the ground running in January 2018.
The school is looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant has experience with SATs Booster groups to identify students learning gaps and narrow them by working with individuals and also with groups. The successful teaching assistant will be working with students within upper KS2 that are working both below and above the national curriculum to ensure all children achieve the best possible results.
The school is in Preston and is easily accessible by both public transport and car.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* Has experience of working with Upper KS2 supporting SATs boosters or working with the upper KS2 curriculum.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant, please apply today with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information and a confidential discussion please call the office on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Waltham Forest, London
£55 - £65 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.