Tradewind Preston are delighted to be working with a Secondary School in Preston to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to start with them as soon as possible on a long-term contract. This position will run until at least July 2019 with the potential to go permanent.
This Alternative Provision offer a welcoming environment and promote teaching and learning. The leadership of teaching and learning is "Good". They have had rapid improvement and a new vision and inspirational and supportive leadership team.
The successful candidate will work closely with staff and children to provide high quality in-class support, as well as leading targeted interventions and support for pupils. The ideal candidate for this role will have had a minimum of 12 months experience of working with Secondary aged children. Experience delivering small group and 1:1 intervention, with a proven track record of raising pupil attainment is essential for this role.
The school is easily accessible from the M55 or the M61 motorway and is a ten-minute drive/bus ride from Preston train station.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply' and send a copy of your up to date CV. For more information please contact the office on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
Waltham Forest, London
£29664 - £48244 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.