Tradewind are working with a highly successful PMLD School in the Wigan area and they are looking for a Teaching Assistants to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be providing general support from EYFS - KS5 classes.
They are looking for someone who has previous experience in a PMLD environment or have worked extensively with learners with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), some with associated complex needs, ASD (Autism) and challenging behaviours, training will be provided to any successful candidates.
This school offers an inspirational environment where creative learning is encouraged, and an innovative attitude is a must.
We are looking for:
* Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
* Be confident in dealing with challenging behaviour
* Excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
* Passion to ensure every pupil succeeds and reaches their full potential
* An awareness of their own strengths and areas for development and a willingness to listen to, reflect constructively and ac upon, as appropriate, feedback from others
* Be able to confidently work as part of the team and independently
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are a Teaching Assistant with experience of PMLD please apply today with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information please call the office on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £70 per day
£60 - £85 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.