Trust Supply Teacher
Trust Supply Teacher
Tradewind are currently working with a large academy trust in Lincolnshire, with schools that range across North East Lincolnshire and Lincolnshire. For this reason we are looking for teachers looking for long term contracts or for daily supply work across Lincolnshire, and would be especially interested in teachers and cover supervisors in the following areas: Grimsby, Louth, Spilsby, Skegness, Lincoln and the surrounding areas.
The David Ross Academy Trust are determined to create a rich and exciting learning environment that inspires students to become their confident, academic best. Being committed to giving every child (regardless of their starting point) a world class education, they are extremely passionate about their ethos and are looking for practitioners that share this determination to provide an excellent education for their students.
Within the trust there are primary and secondary schools, so we would welcome applications from Primary trained or secondary trained teachers. We welcome enquiries from prospective teachers with regards to the schools we are working with, and their proximity to yourselves.
Payment for this will depend on the role, and the responsibilities that come with it. For general day to day supply, teachers can expect to earn anything between £100 and £130 per day. For a long term cover position, these will be paid to scale, meaning teachers can expect to earn anything between £120.00 and £179.00 per day.
If you are any of the following, we would love to hear from you:
* An experienced teacher looking for flexible work, without the stresses of planning and marking.
* A cover supervisor
* A teaching assistant who has experience of leading classes in the absence of the class teacher
* A sports coach
* A student looking for classroom experience before embarking on a PGCE
At Tradewind, you will not be tied down to an umbrella company, and we offer the option to PAYE.
Due to our excellent CPD you do not necessarily need to have experience in the field, as we can train you for this.
The school can offer you:
* Excellent CPD and room for professional development.
* A strong, cohesive department.
* The opportunity to explore your teaching techniques.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Alex Bateman on 01522 775347
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, which is 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£27995 - £33000 per annum
£27995 - £45000 per annum
£23720 - £35008 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£23720 - £35008 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.