Year 1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Year 1 SEN Teaching Assistant
The school are seeking a reliable and creative practitioner who can commit to working in the role until July 2021. The successful candidate will be required to provide 1:1 support to a pupil who has been diagnosed with Autism. This is a full time position working 8:30am - 4:00pm daily. Pay for this role is £70-£80 per day.
The school are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential. They are an inclusive setting where parents, carers, staff and local governors work collectively to meet the needs of their community. The school have a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum that is taught by motivated and highly skilled staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a pupil who has been diagnosed with Autism. The child has limited speech and requires some who has strong behaviour management strategies in order to create firm and consistent boundaries for the child. The successful applicant will also be required to differentiate class work to ensure the child is receiving full access to the curriculum.
For this Year 1 Teaching Assistant role, the school are seeking a candidate who:
- Has recent and previous experience supporting pupils diagnosed with Autism
- Excellent behaviour management strategies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Displays and demonstrates a passion for education and high standards of teaching and learning
The school is located in Brent and is very accessible via public transport (overground and underground stations) and has a car park available for staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For further information, please contact Charlotte Bright on 020 7845 5450 or email Charlotte.Bright@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.