Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Tradewind Manchester are working with an oversubscribed primary school based in South Manchester, who are looking for a highly engaging KS1 Teacher to work within their Year 1 class from February 2019. The school provides a caring environment in which each child can grow into a well-rounded young person eager to take on new challenges.
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a KS1 Teacher on behalf of a average sized two-form entry primary school, which takes pride in providing an education that is tailored to the individual child's specific needs. The school achieved 'Good' during their latest Ofsted in 2016
and was praised for its collaborative KS1 staff team who consistently share good practice and plan collaboratively.
The school is based in a popular suburb of South Manchester and has excellent public transport links and ample parking available. Furthermore the school is easily reachable from the city centre and surrounding areas.
About the role:
This South Manchester Primary school are looking to meet with a Year 1 Teacher who can deliver imaginative lessons whilst preparing their children for the Year 1 Phonics Screening.
The school are looking to meet with potential candidates as soon as possible with view to the successful teacher starting in February 2019.
The school has been commended for improving pupils progress in recent years and the teaching staff also benefit from intervention support and specialist pastoral support.
Ideal candidates will have strong KS1 curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that all children make good progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please sent your CV to Mark.email@example.com
or call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£150 - £180 per day
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£27596 - £43348 per annum + TLR2b
Waltham Forest, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.