Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
Tradewind are working with a diverse and inclusive school in the heart of High Wycombe seeking a Part-Time Year 4 Teacher to start as soon as possible and continue through to the end of the academic year. Our client school boasts large school grounds, excellent school facilities, big bright classrooms and a highly supportive and welcoming team.
The school is looking for a candidate who is:
- Enthusiastic about delivering interactive and creative approaches to learning in a cross curricular context
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Knowledgeable about the KS2 curriculum
- Able to work well with and support colleagues
- An organised individual able to work independently
Part-time Year 4 Teacher - High Wycombe
The school can offer a high level of support and are open to both experienced and NQT teachers.
The school is based in High Wycombe which is Buckinghamshire's largest town and one time 'Furniture Capital of England', it is a lively, modern location with plenty of tourist attractions and points of interest.
Salary expectation for this will be between MPS1 - MPS4 and this role is to start ASAP through to the end of the academic year.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to lead a year group in this welcoming, nurturing High Wycombe primary school, please contact Georgia Lyme on 01727236255 or by email at email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.