Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
Perhaps you have been working day to day supply but are now eager to make the transition to a long-term role?
Tradewind Manchester is recruiting on behalf of a 'Good' graded Primary school in Stockport, to start in March 2019. The leadership team are devoted to providing a high quality of education to all and are eager to meet with candidates who share their vision. All staff work to create a culture which gives pupils the confidence to aspire to be the best that they can possibly be.
This is a full time, long term role, based within Year 4 for the remainder of the academic year, with the potential of a permanent contract.
To join us and be successful in this Year 4 Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher on behalf of a large, Stockport Primary school, which is looking to expand its teaching team opening up for a new position in LKS2.
The school is based in the very heart of Stockport Town Centre with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
About the role:
This modern Stockport school are looking to meet with a Year 4 Teacher who will endeavour to provide a rich, exciting and diverse curriculum with the ability to deliver creative lessons within Lower Key Stage. You must be a committed practitioner with excellent references from placement/ previous schools and 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in recent observations.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please sent your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£24194 - £40194 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.