Year 4 Teaching Assistant
Year 4 Teaching Assistant
Hours- Full time
Start Date - ASAP
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a care worker or SEN teaching assistant available to start a role ASAP.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant with a moving and handling certificate to work full time 1:1 with a child in year 4 with significant needs, The moving and handling is a must as the child is in a wheelchair and intimate care will also be required.
This academy based in south Nottingham, is proud of the strong bonds created with our children and families.
They are looking for a teaching assistant/ personal care 1-1 support assistant. to join the team and continue striving towards there seven core values, who truly goes the extra miles for our children and families.
We are looking for:
* This is 'Outstanding' Primary Academy
* An experienced teaching assistant, 1-1 support
* Personal care experience
* Must have a Manual handling certificate, as the role is working with a child in a wheel chair
The role is supporting a child in year 4 with significant needs.
The school has plenty of on site free school parking, and is easy accessible on the local bus route
In return the school offers a great support network being part of an academy they offer a large range of CPD and sharing of good practice across the group of schools. They have an excellent ethos across the academy chain. The school is the heart of the group of schools and strives to ensure that every child has the support, care, guidance, and challenge to be the best they can, this is not only for the children but for the staff.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this support role you will need to:
* Hold NVQ or equivalent support qualification, Manuel handling certificate
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
To apply -
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a 1-1 teaching assistant in year 4
Or for more information about the role contact Rebecca Bowering on 0115 7390077/ Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.