1-1 Reception Teaching Assistant
1-1 Reception Teaching Assistant
1-1 Reception Teaching Assistant - Burnley
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? Are you dedicated to supporting children with unique needs? If so, we have a rewarding opportunity for you!
We believe that every child deserves an inclusive and nurturing learning environment. We are committed to providing an atmosphere where every student can thrive, regardless of their individual challenges. Currently, we are seeking a dedicated Primary Teaching Assistant to join our team and support a delightful child in Reception who has autism, ADHD, and is non-verbal.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Primary Teaching Assistant in this role, you will play a pivotal role in helping our young student succeed. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one support and assistance to the child in their daily activities.
- Creating and implementing individualised learning plans and strategies to support the child's unique needs.
- Collaborating closely with the classroom teacher and the school's Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo).
- Promoting a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Using creative and innovative approaches to engage the child in the learning process.
- Assisting with behaviour management and helping the child develop essential social and communication skills.
- Monitoring and tracking the child's progress and reporting to the educational team and parents.
The hours of work are 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday, offering a stable and consistent work schedule, with daily pay rates of £76-£80.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- NVQ level 2 qualification
- Experience of working with EYFS/KS1/KS2 children
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced primary teaching assistant looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your career! Or for more information about the role, contact Lisa McConnochie on 01772 977333
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.