Secondary Teachers! Firstly, you’re brilliant educators in your chosen subject specialism and not only that, but you are pivotal in helping pupils and students to develop their social skills and self-awareness as young adults and members of society. So Secondary Teachers across the globe – we’re here to help!
We work with thousands of secondary schools and academies across the UK, and just like you they are all very unique in their own way. So we really take the time to get to know you, and them, so we can find the very best fit! We have a vast range of vacancies for Secondary Teachers, including:
We have a created a bespoke programme of CPD courses especially for our Secondary Teachers, including:
- How to plan a good lesson in accordance with OFSTED
- Effective Questioning in the Classroom
- Creating Behaviour for Learning
- EAL Learners in the Mainstream Classroom
- AFL 1: Effective Assessment in the Classroom
- Supply Teaching Bible; for everyone new to supply
What qualifications do we look for in our Secondary Teachers?
It is essential to have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS). Typically, there are three ways of acquiring QTS:
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)
- Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
Here at Tradewind, we have plenty of roles for Secondary Teachers in schools around the UK. Take a look at our Secondary Teacher jobs here and apply today: