1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a career in primary education?
Have you got strong behaviour management skills?
Tradewind recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry primary school in Trafford, Timperley. This is a full time, starting as soon as possible, long term role with a salary of £60 - £75 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
*Hold a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
*Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
*Provide a CV with experience of employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained.
*Have the legal right to work in the UK.
About the school
We are recruiting for an SEND, KS1 Teaching Assistant on behalf of this two-form entry school based in Timperley. This school is a welcoming, friendly school with a positive caring environment.
At this primary school they aim to make children's experience both happy and memorable. Within an exciting and enjoyable curriculum, it is encouraged that all children to become confident, independent learners and to reach their true learning potential.
The school is based in Trafford and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 department, supporting a child with Autism. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a clear understanding of supporting children with additional needs particularly Autism and preferably previous experience. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children are learning through an active way whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £80 per annum + Access to FREE CPD courses
Coventry, West Midlands
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
£60 - £70 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.