1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant- Trafford
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant- Trafford
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Trafford to start ASAP. This is a long-term role with a salary from £65.00 per day.
About the school
This OFSTED "Outstanding" primary school situated in Trafford, Hale (WA15) is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who can support a pupil as a 1:1 who has social and emotional difficulties. The schools want to see the candidate demonstrate excellent behaviour management and sound subject knowledge of the KS1 National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the curriculum through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
*A well-equipped school with interactive white boards
*Stone's throw from a train station and bus links
*The successful teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
About the role
This Ofsted 'Outstanding' primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 department, supporting children with SEN's. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must have prior experience of supporting children with special educational needs and be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The successful candidate will be supporting one child in Year 1 who have ASC and emotional and behavioural difficulties. You will responsible for the support of the pupil; but also, be responsible for supporting the teacher with the learning of the whole class.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
You will need to have strong behaviour management and good KS1 curriculum knowledge.
The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please as the school are looking to shortlist and interview ASAP. Please call Chris Morgan at our Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.