1:1 Teaching Assistant
1:1 Teaching Assistant
Job Title: 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: End of academic year
Pay Rate: £80 - £95 per day (depending on experience)
One of our Primary Schools located near Chippenham is seeking a committed and SEN experienced Teaching Assistant to provide one-to-one support. This will be for a child in Year 3 who has an EHCP focusing on communication and interaction with SEMH. The school is easily commutable by car from both Chippenham and Swindon.
- Provide 1:1 support to a child with SEMH
- Work closely with the class teacher to ensure the child's needs are met
- Support the child in all areas of the curriculum
- Help the child to develop social and communication skills
- Encourage the child to participate in class activities
- Provide feedback to the teacher on the child's progress
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great one-to-one Teaching Assistant role near Chippenham. Or for more information about the role, please contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578 or firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.