1:1 Teaching Assistant
1:1 Teaching Assistant
Job Title: Teaching Assistant (1:1)
Location: North East Lincolnshire
School: Fantastic Secondary School
Contract: Term Time Only, Full Academic Year
Working Hours: 08:40 AM - 4:00 PM
Pay: £82.50 - £95 per day
DBS: DBS on the Update Service Preferred
About the School:
Tradewind Recruitment is partnering with a vibrant and inclusive secondary school in North East Lincolnshire that is committed to providing an exceptional learning environment. The school values diversity, promotes student well-being, and strives for academic excellence. We are currently seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant to work in a 1:1 capacity with a year 7 student.
We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Teaching Assistant who can provide tailored support to a student with Special Educational Needs (SEN). While prior experience in SEN support is highly desirable, we also welcome applications from primary school candidates who are eager to make a positive impact in a secondary school setting.
- Provide 1:1 support to a year 7 student with SEN needs.
- Assist the student in accessing the curriculum and achieving their learning objectives.
- Collaborate with the classroom teacher and SENCO to implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and strategies.
- Foster a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
- Support the student's social and emotional development.
- Promote independence and self-confidence in the student.
- Previous experience working in a teaching assistant or similar role is advantageous.
- Experience with SEN students is highly desirable.
- Primary school candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possession of an up-to-date DBS check on the Update Service is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A patient and empathetic approach to working with students with additional needs.
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Competitive daily pay rate between £82.50 and £95.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in a student's life.
- Full support and professional development opportunities.
- Term-time only schedule allows for work-life balance.
- Engage with a welcoming and collaborative school community.
If you are a dedicated Teaching Assistant with a passion for supporting students with SEN and want to be part of our dynamic school community, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV today!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.