1:1 Teaching Assistant
1:1 Teaching Assistant
Job title: 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Contract: Starting 02/01/2024 until the end of the academic year
Hours: 8:30 to 3:30 - Monday to Friday
Are you a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant with experience working 1:1 with Primary aged children? We are seeking a skilled Teaching Assistant to join our large primary school in Swindon from January. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a lovely boy in Year 4 who has medical needs, but no behaviour needs.
- Provide one-on-one support to a Y4 child with medical needs
- Promote positive behaviour management strategies and contribute to a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Monitor and record his progress and provide feedback to the Class Teacher
- Assist with classroom organization and maintenance of resources
- Support students' social and emotional development through effective communication and rapport-building
- Previous experience working 1:1 with primary school children (highly preferable)
- A patient and nurturing approach to supporting children's learning and development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and collaborate with staff
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the classroom and students
- Basic knowledge of the national curriculum and educational practices
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' and attach your CV to be considered for this exciting Teaching Assistant role in Swindon through Tradewind. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 308 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.